to IEEE Sweden Section's Annual General Meeting
on Tuesday, March 13, 2013
Members of the IEEE Sweden Section are herewith cordially invited to attend the Section's 2012 Annual General Meeting.
The evening's agenda is the following:
17:15 Registration, sandwiches and mingle
18:00 The meeting starts (sharp)
18:59 The meeting ends (anticipated)
19:00 Technical lecture "Searching for the Higgs boson at the LHC" by Professor Dr David Milstead, The University of Stockholm.
19:30 Questions and answers
Venue: Ingenjörshusets Konferenscenter,
Malmskillnadsgatan 46, Stockholm, Metro Hötorget.
Official Agenda for the AGM:
1. Call to order
2. Election of a Meeting Chairperson
3. Election of a Meeting Secretary
4. Election of two Members to review the Minutes and perform counting of votes during the AGM
5. Ratification of the Summons
6. Ratification of the Agenda
7. Presentation of the Chairperson`s Annual Report
8. Presentation and Adoption of the Profit and Loss Account and the Balance-sheet
9. Presentation of the auditor`s report
10. Discharge from Liability for the Section Board
11. Election of Board Officers
12. Election of an Auditor
13. Election of a Nominating Committee
14. Propositions from the Section Board
15. Motions from Chapters, Affinity Groups, Branches and Individual Members
16. Any other Business
Other relevant documentation will be distributed at the registration desk.